This topic outlines several use cases that may lead you (the administrator) or you (the user) to create, request access or enroll into your company’s account.
Review the following terminology before continuing:
- Individual: This is the person who will ultimately be associated with a Username.
- Customer Name: This is the name of the Managed DNS Account, typically your company’s name.
- Product: This is the service offering. For example, the Managed DNS product or the Email Delivery product.
- DynID: This is the Single-Sign-On Service. Log in once and access multiple products.
- Full Administrator | Account Administrator: The top of the user hierarchy for Managed DNS.
- Master Account: The top of the account hierarchy for Email Delivery.
Note: You will only see the products that you have access to and your company has purchased.
- Use Case: Log into Managed DNS for the First Time
- Use Case: Set Up Your New Email Delivery Account
- Use Case: Add Users to Managed DNS
- Use Case: Create a Dynamic DNS Service and Update User
- Use Case: Add Email Delivery Accounts
- Use Case: I received credentials from my administrator and need to enroll in DynID
- Use Case: I enrolled in DynID with the wrong email address so I need to update it
- Use Case: My credentials are correct, but I cannot enroll in DynID
- DynID: I Don’t See My Use Case