If you are unable to enroll in DynID, use one of the following methods to resolve the issue:
- Type the credentials rather than copying and pasting
- Special characters in passwords may interfere with the selection process. Additionally, whitespace around a credential may inadvertently be captured. These and other unintended artifacts may produce an invalid credential when pasting the credential into the portal.
- Log out of the portal at https://portal.dynect.net/logout/ and then retry.
- Logging out closes any past sessions and allows you to retry as if it’s the first time visiting the page. Alternatively, you can attempt clearing your browser cache.
- Confirm, reset, or unblock the credentials.
- Confirm the credentials with the individual you received them from.
- Ask that the credentials be changed by the individual you received them from and try again.
- Ask the individual who provided you the credentials to review the user in the product (Managed DNS or Email Delivery) to ensure it is not blocked for too many failed login attempts.
If you still cannot enroll after trying the methods above, contact support at https://dyn.com/services/