The Dyn Status Updates page allows you to view and subscribe to upcoming maintenance and any incidents in progress. You can subscribe to updates through Email, SMS Messages, and Atom Feed or RSS Feed. You can also manage your subscriptions from the Configuration page where you can customize which products and features you receive status updates for.
To subscribe to status updates
- Click Manage Subscriptions on the Dyn Status Updates page. The Manage Subscriptions window appears.
- In the Manage Subscriptions window, choose one of the following subscribe options:
Text Messages: Click the text messages icon (). Select your country code from the drop-down list and enter your phone number in the field. Click Subscribe via Text Message. An activation text message will be sent to your mobile phone number. Reply YES to the text message to activate your subscription.
Message Feed: Click the Message Feed icon (). Click Atom Feed (https://www.dynstatus.com/history.atom) or RSS Feed (https://www.dynstatus.com/history.rss) to view the code needed to integrate feeds into your systems.
To update your subscriptions
- Click Manage Subscriptions on the Dyn Status Updates page.
- Click the email icon () or text messages icon () for the subscription type you want to update. Enter your Email Address or phone number in the field and click Subscribe via Email or Subscribe via Text Message. The Notifications Subscription page appears.
- In the Components section, you can update the services and features you want to receive notifications for or you cancel the subscription.
To update notifications: Select the check boxes for the services and features you want to receive notifications for or click Check All or Uncheck All to enable or disable notifications on all features of a service.
To cancel subscriptions: Click Cancel Subscription in the Subscriber section.
- Click Update Preferences.