Version 5.4.3 – January 18, 2017
- Updated packaging signing key expiration.
Version 5.4.2 – December 7, 2016
- EULA update
- Include LGPL license files
- Correct issue with stats beacon not conforming to strict HTTP.
Version 5.4.1 – October 6, 2016
- Fix broken package dependencies on Ubuntu 16.04
- Update localization with new strings.
Version 5.4.0 – August 30, 2016
- Support for sending periodic timing statistics to Dyn to help improve service.
- Updated End User License Agreement.
Version 5.3.2 – July 7, 2016
- Fix issue on systems where locale is set to None.
Version 5.2.0 – September 25, 2014
- Support secure update key for account.dyn.com in place of account credentials.
Version 5.1.0 – August 22, 2014
- Native language support for Spanish, German, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Version 5.0.1 – April 8, 2014
- Fix problem detecting IPv6 addresses when ‘bypass proxy’ is not enabled.
- Add ‘wget’ dependency to package.
Version 5.0.0 – April 3, 2014
- Support for DynECT Managed DNS DDNS service
- Attempt to restart backend daemon if it exits uncleanly
- No longer considered Beta
- Include account creation link in credentials dialog
- Log if a corrupt configuration file is detected and reset
- Fix issue where the client tries to load external Qt libraries sometimes leading to a version conflict
- Fix instance where the client may not be able to detect IPv6 address when using certain DNS resolvers
- Fix focus issue with username field of the credentials dialog
Version 4.9.8 Beta – March 3, 2014
- Add proxy bypass preference to allow detecting IP addresses on an alternate port to work around proxy servers when a hostname is configured for “Automatic” IP detection
- Support for Ubuntu 12.04 and higher.
- Specify a default directory and filename when exporting log files
- Don’t consider link-local addresses for updates when a hostname is configured to use the address of a local interface
- Add missing package dependency
- Don’t allow editing of the hostname table via double clicking
Version 4.9.7 Beta – January 24, 2014
- Initial public Linux beta release for Ubuntu and Debian based distributions. This is a shared code base with the Windows and OS X clients, and contains all the functionality of those clients.