- Users can now test their postback URLs using a new feature on the Integration page
- Repporting of data across all senders is now more efficient, for both website and REST API
- Bounce postbacks are no longer being sent out as complaint postbacks as well (this was the case for a short time, between approximately and ). Suppression data in the system was not affected.
- REST API method /reports/sent/count now correctly includes data for the “to” date specified (it was not including counts from that date)
- User account deletion now completes more efficiently
- Password validation is now as strong on initial password change screen (on first login) as on the create/edit account screen
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.