- Users may now manually add one or more email addresses to their suppression list via the Manage Portal (this has been possible in API for some time).
- Complaints now leave the original email as “delivered,” since the email does reach its destination (the system was erroneously setting the original email to “undelivered”)
- Non-required field values can now be cleared out on save within the Manage Portal (website)
- Several under-the-hood improvements have been made to streamline logfile creation, website CSS, postback troubleshooting, and bounce processing quality
- Send issue, bounce, and complaint data is now being purged on a regular basis, per the data retention policy (detail data older than 30 days will be purged, aggregate counts will be kept for 18 months)