- Inbox acceptance module within RepCheck was released in beta mode – this feature utilizes actual email inboxes to gauge whether email sent from DynECT Email mail servers is being received correctly
- DynECT Email now tracks whether emails were opened, skimmed (> 8 or so seconds), or read (> 20 or so seconds) – full, base64-encoded HTML emails only at this time
- Email notifications are now sent to our Director of Deliverability when a DKIM identifier is added or changed, to facilitate smooth, efficient setup
- User interface design has been updated for a fresher look
- The chart and sent, bounce, and complaint data on the Summary page is now being retrieved via Ajax, resulting in faster initial page load times
- The approved sender tip now goes away after creating an approved sender (it didn’t before in some cases)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.