When you’re ready to transfer your DNS management to Dyn, here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Contact your current DNS management company and ask them to “white list” the following IP addresses on their nameservers. The first two IP addresses are in IPv4 and the second two IP addresses are in IPv6. The nameservers at your current DNS management company must accept a transfer request from any or all of these addresses.
126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 2600:2001:0:1::67, 2600:2003:0:1::67
2. Open your Dyn account, if you haven’t already done so, by contacting Sales.
3. Follow these directions to Transfer your DNS Zone within the Managed DNS management portal.
4. Publish your DNS Zone in the Managed DNS management portal.
5. Delegate your zone by using the directions in Delegate your DNS Zone.