As of Monday, March 4th, 2019, we no longer offer new services for Standard DNS, Managed DNS Express or Domain Registrations. DNS Customers are encouraged to consider our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS product. Use the instructions below to transition your Standard DNS service to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS.
Note: The following capabilities are not currently supported in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS:
- Webhop (HTTP redirect)
- Dynamic DNS
- Zone transfer to external nameservers
Sign up for an Oracle Cloud account
Before transferring your zone, you must sign up for an Oracle Cloud account
- Visit the account signup page.
- Enter the necessary information.
You will receive a Welcome email with your credentials that you will use to log into your account.
Upgrade Your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Account
Upgrading is required in order to continue your DNS service after the 30 day promotional period is over. If not, your DNS services (and any other Oracle Cloud services) will be deactivated.
- Open the navigation menu. Under Governance and Administration, go to Billing and click Payment Method to upgrade to a paid (Pay As You Go) account and continue your service post-trial.
- Select and confirm the Pay As You Go option.
What do you want to do?
|Transfer from Standard DNS to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS.|
|Transfer from Managed DNS Express to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS.|